Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Ultrasounds in Boston

This morning, Lynn-nore (and family) go into Boston for second-level ultrasounds. I had thought this was part of the work-up required by the paranatologist (have I mentioned that?) Yet, turns out, this was something the midwives requested. Today, then, Caleb gets an ultra-examination, and other things are closely watched as well. I hope that Kara can go, because I do not think she's seen an ultrasound, and it will be fun to drive into town. Part of me remembers that there is a possibility of getting some bad news, say that Lynn-nore is progressing. Yet, there's no sense getting panicked before we actually get there.

Last night, Kara receive a reward: a trip to Chuck E. Cheese's. She receive a sticker every time she eats dinner without the usual foolishness. Each one goes on a chart, and when the chart is full, off we go. She was so excited! There was almost no one there, so she really had the place to herself. She had a good time playing skee-ball, and steering the car on my lap on driving games (she likes to watch them wreck.) She also likes to sit with me on a 4-wheeler game, and a water racing game, both of which tilt and rumble and everything. At one point, she picked up the plastic cup of tokens and, laughing gleefully, makes off through the games like an imp, with me chasing after. Oh, she loved that!

Anyway, two points of business.

Lynn-nore said that the Harrises are monitoring our, probably quite fascinating, lives from this board. Hi guys! I think about you everyday! How's things at Marquette?

Second, by clicking on a photo you enlarge it, for you Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, etc. You can then right-click and download it, and then do whatever you like with it.

No comments: