My post-submission anxiety always waits for that, "What kind of junk is this?" email to arrive after sending off a review. In this case, the 3,000 word "review essay" went off Monday evening for publication. One more to go, this time a return to Karl Barth, and a return to the intimacy of only 1,200 words.
Of course, if you think that paragraph was boring, imagine if that's all that was flowing around in your brain. Period. This has been me for about five days. (You'll notice I haven't posted much recently.) Compared with the adventures of Lynn-nore and Kara, I'm a mono-syllabic drone.
Those two have been having fun together over the last week. Yesterday is a good example. After having lunch with me in Ipswich yesterday (an extreme rarity, and always nice), the two of them went to the beach. It was a beautiful, sunny day yesterday, and I suspect there some barefeet on the sand while they were there. After that, they worked on clearing the patch of ground in front of the apartment. Kara was so tired last night, she could barely keep herself awake long enough to be grumpy and disobedient.
One interesting thing coming up. There's a prof from the London School of Theology speaking at the sem tonight on paedobaptism and the early church. I'm looking forward to basking in the glow of academic discourse for an hour.
Wednesday, April 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment