Monday, April 11, 2005
34 @ April 11
April 11 is a rough day. It is Tabitha's birthday. She is (or might be) 34 today. I never expect it to be hard, but it is. And there is no remedy, save just living through it until it recedes into forgetting for another few hundred days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I often wonder how she is doing, but it just does not seem right to find out and intrude into her life, again. This mistake I made is one that cannot be fixed or made better. All that one can hope for is that on her own she has made a good life for herself. It is always good to remember her on her birthday and every other day as well.
Love Dad
Actually, Dad, I place a large part of the blame on the "professionals." They manipulated everyone involved, withheld information, and did not provide information they could hve given to avoid inevitable problems. And all of this, despite the fact that they are trained to understand how this works and how to prevent such problems.
Post a Comment