Wednesday, June 01, 2005

The Pathfinder

My Dad and Karen were up this weekend visiting. We put them on a plane this afternoon. Behind them they leave a score of photos, some good food, good conversation and a Nissan Pathfinder, which will replace the Honda. Lynn-nore and I are still stunned by their generosity, which is an extension of God's own goodness. But, aside from that, I miss them. It is difficult living this far from family. I am always in a funk for a day or so after family leaves.

Nevertheless, a late-Happy Birthday to Auntie Kara. We love you! Miscellaneous: Caleb's cribset came in the mail today. Lynn-nore set it up so that Dad & Karen could see it this morning. We really love it, and will post a photo here soon. I really like the new look, Cuz. Your idea? Pre-ordered the new Harry Potter last week & am counting the minutes to July. Could this Felt-guy be any more boring? (Yawn) Thanks for the mail, Michael.

No comments: