Tuesday, August 02, 2005

10 Days Old

Thom is back to work this week. Caleb is 10 days old. Kara is clinging to Mama. Mama is surviving the nighttime feedings. Papa is graciously enduring being used by Kara as a jungle-gym. Grandma is returning from Indiana on Friday. Omi is doing well and home from the hospital back in Indiana. Those are the highlights for the week.

In other news... my Pampered Chef team survived the pregnancy with me still serving as a Sales Director. My team had to pull together at the 11th hour over the weekend to make this all come together, but it did and I'm grateful to God to have the opportunity to continue in my business. The next plan is to ramp up my show schedule and start doing my own Sales meetings with my team starting this month. We're pumped up for having held it together until Caleb's birth and I have high hopes that we'll continue to grow stronger in our businesses this Fall.

Well, the day is calling, so I must get to it. Oh, I will be scanning and posted a family picture soon, in response to that request. Someone how that one happened on the film camera rather than the digital, so I had to wait for development. If you want a "recent" picture check out the archive from the Spring I had one posted around Easter time.

Love to all!

No comments: