Saturday, March 15, 2008

12:08pm - Fantastic!

We're running out of Fantastic -- the cleanser not the feeling around the house. A Cable TV jazz station is playing. Caleb is the only one who's had any lunch. Kara is helping Thom clean the pantry and is still wearing her purple fleece jammies -- Mommy's favorite. The kids and I built a giant train track in the living room earlier when Thom was in the shower. All of the boxes of kitchen things which have made it over here have been unpacked. Now the rest of the apartment kitchen needs to get packed up and come over.

Caleb's clothes need to be moved from a box into his dresser. Caleb is presently exploring the possibilities of playing with his trains on the stairs. We should nip that, he just discovered that the wide flat wooden rail makes a great downhill ride for Toby the Tram. Last night I installed a new toilet seat in our bathroom and in a few minutes I'll install the one for the kid's bathroom. Kara is loving an art toy from Grandma and Papa and Thom and I are enjoying Kara's room staying clean for a few days.

Last night I discovered that Caleb had found the perfect spot for two kitchen sponges -- the toaster -- praise God it wasn't plugged in!

More later.

No comments: