About ten days ago I picked up a little wooden paint brush and some of the leftover paint from having the bedroom painted. By the time Thom came home half the bathroom was done. That was on a Thursday. By Saturday night we had taken down the border and I had spent most of Saturday on a ladder, but the bathroom wasn't light purple anymore!! The effect I did seems to be a big hit!
Monday, April 07, 2008
Master Bath - A Weekend of work
About ten days ago I picked up a little wooden paint brush and some of the leftover paint from having the bedroom painted. By the time Thom came home half the bathroom was done. That was on a Thursday. By Saturday night we had taken down the border and I had spent most of Saturday on a ladder, but the bathroom wasn't light purple anymore!! The effect I did seems to be a big hit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment