Antagonist: Oh, now where have you been?
Protagonist: Me? I’ve been holding my breath.
Antagonist: And where has that gotten you? No posts on your blog and nothin’ today neither. People are going to start thinkin you’ve died or something. They’re going to stop checking to see if you’ve written, and that’ll be it for you. May as well talk to yourself then.
Protagonist: You’re right, I know it. It’s just, I can’t stand speaking right now. It hurts to hear the words. Like a bomb falling with each one, messing everything up.
Antagonist: You think too much. You just have to get yourself out there and see what happens.
Protagonist: But the tension - I hate it!
Antagonist: You’ve gotten stuck - don’t tell me about it. Standing there isn’t going to get you any further. The future gets blame enough without carrying your blog along behind it. Now get your fingers out your ears and open up your eyes a little, oh and pass me something from the fridge while your up.
Thursday, October 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment