I am writing to report that for the first time since February I actually got seven hours of consecutive sleep!!!! Caleb slept from 10:30pm to 6am and I went to bed at 11pm. It was GLORIOUS!! It was phenomenal!! It was amazing!! And to add to that he went back to sleep from 7am to 9am and since Kara was still asleep (she had been up late last night) - I slept again! That's a total of about nine hours of sleep since yesterday. I don't know what to do with myself!!! Seems I should be able to run a marathon today!!
Ok, and for my simple life, today's agenda is play with kids, go for a walk and mail something, dust the bedroom and living room, do two loads of laundry and make some calls to share the good news of seven hours of consecutive sleep!
Then maybe I'll take a nap! :-)
Tuesday, September 13, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment