
no, not all the gushing about Obama. 2008 -- I'm serious, I am calling for an Early New Year! If you're not keeping up, go and read the post down below. Tonight after dinner we had today's "crisis."
Caleb tried to eat a flashlight lightbulb. Yes, you read that right! Crunch! Spit! Spew! Spit some more. The next thing you know I'm trying to reassemble pieces of a flashlight lightbulb to see if anything went South before the spitting started. Pretty soon it was obvious that it was time to call for backup and head over to the ER. I'm pretty sure we'd be on a first name basis with them if they joined up with Poison Control and cut their co-pays down a hair. So far this is only our second actual visit with Caleb, but I've called Poison Control too many times to count. He's just so FAST and quiet with the mischief!
In tonight's story he was playing in the corner of the living room with a flashlight and then the next thing you know Thom hears the crunch and the spitting. That fast it went from everthing's fine to we're all freaking out.
Status Update: no glass or metal showed up on the X-Ray and we'll be closely observing him and his poop tomorrow.
Interesting tidbits: Caleb was fascinated by the X-ray and wanted to know what everything was.
Good thing, too... cause we're going to need him to grow up and become a doctor just to help cover the cost of all of these ER trips during his childhood!!
Please God, can tomorrow be totally un-interesting!
No comments:
Post a Comment