“Because you turned on the light!”
“I want to invite you to my tea party,” said Kara, “It’s at 8/7 central.”
“Daddy,” she says to me last night (before the light comment), “close your eyes.”
I close my eyes and she sticks her hand under my nose.
Kara dissolves into rolling giggles, managing to blurt out, “yes!”
(Needless to say after I stopped laughing her hands had a good washing.)
And, since we’re being a little gross, a few days ago, Kara and Lynn-nore were discussing the merits of eating corn despite the fact that Kara threw up corn when she had that stomach bug over Christmas. Lynn-nore said, “Honey, just because you threw up some of your corn doesn't mean you should never eat it again--you really like corn" to which Kara replied, "SOME of the corn?! Mama, I threw up ALL of my corn!!"
2 comments:
Oh boy! And we're having a child! I can't wait for the "I smell bum" comments and throwing up and all that joy!
*sigh* Why didn't we do this sooner?
That, is hilarious. Glad to see the Chittom family keeping well!
Post a Comment